Top 5 Reasons Now Is The Best Time To Buy A Home in Ozark, Nixa, Or Springfield Missouri!
- It's no secret it's a buyer's market. The selection of homes is good in all price ranges. This means you can get a great deal whether you are a first-time buyer or moving up to a larger home.
- Interest rates are very competitive. With rates around 5%. This helps homes be even more affordable.
- Foreclosures, REO's, and short sales. While the real estate market in the Ozarks is much better than other parts of the country, there are still a good number of foreclosed and short sale properties available. If you are looking for investment property or just a good deal, now is the time to act.
- The real estate market moves in cycles. Historically when you buy a home in a slower market, when the market recovers you have a much better chance of building equity in your home. Homes bought at the peak of the market don't have nearly as much potential to increase in value.
- Ozark, Nixa, and Springfield are strategically positioned to benefit from the next growth cycle. Highway 65 is expanding to 6 lanes and new bridges will be built at the 60/65 interchange. These improvements along with downtown Springfield redevelopment, and extended growth for Ozark and Nixa will continue to strengthen the real estate market in the area.
We can show you any available property in the area, including foreclosures, REO's (bank owned properties) and short sales, no matter who it's listed by. If you are in a position to buy, now is the time! If you are even thinking about buying a home in SW Missouri, give us a call today.
Betty & John Knowles
About The Authors: Betty Knowles is a full-time REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker Vanguard REALTORS® in Springfield, MO and proudly serves on the board of the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®. She also served as President of Women’s Council Of REALTORS® in Southwest Missouri. Betty’s genuine passion is helping people buy and sell homes in Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, and surrounding communities.
John Knowles is likewise a full-time REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker Vanguard and a member of the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®. A self-proclaimed computer geek, John is talented at developing real estate websites, videos, photography, blogs, search engine optimization and other technical skills essential to marketing and selling real estate in Springfield MO.
Together this dynamic team makes up TeamKnowles REALTORS®, Spouses Selling Houses! They are dedicated to doing what it takes to sell your home in the greater Springfield real estate market, or help you purchase a home that fits your particular needs. Give TeamKnowles a call today; you’ll be glad you did!
Quick Homes Search: