Do’s and Don’ts for Selling a home in Springfield, Ozark, & Nixa MO
Springtime is a great time to sell a home in the Ozarks!
Here is some useful advice for home sellers in Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, and surrounding areas.
Home Sellers Do’s and Don’ts
- · Do list your home for sale soon. The time to list your home for sale is now! Buyers have been waiting all winter to start their home search.
- · Don’t over-price or under-price your home. Over-priced homes will sit and will actually help your neighbor’s home sell instead. If you under-price, you are leaving money on the table and people may wonder what is wrong with your house. Do ask your agent for a comprehensive market analysis on your property and have them show you their marketing plan to get it sold. Pricing your home correctly is part art and part science. Don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions.
- · Do any maintenance or repairs that could jeopardize your sale. They will come up in a home inspection anyway so it’s best to get them taken care of upfront.
- · Do stage your home to sell. Each room should have a purpose.
- · Do de-clutter your home and make it shine! If you don’t need it, have a garage sale or put it in storage. Paint those bright walls a neutral color so buyers can see themselves in your home.
- · Do use a real estate agent who is tech-savvy and uses the latest technology to sell more homes.
- Do use a company with a powerful website to sell homes like springfieldmissourihomesforsale.com
- · Do use a real estate agent who takes great photographs to showcase your property.
- · Do your homework. You need to choose a REALTOR® who knows the market in Springfield, Ozark, and Nixa MO and can get your home sold quickly!
If you want to sell a home in Springfield, Ozark, & Nixa MO, do give TeamKnowles REALTORS® a call today!
About The Authors: Betty Knowles is a full-time REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker Vanguard REALTORS® in Springfield, MO and proudly serves on the board of the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®. She also served as President of Women’s Council Of REALTORS® in Southwest Missouri. Betty’s genuine passion is helping people buy and sell homes in Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, and surrounding communities.
John Knowles is likewise a full-time REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker Vanguard and a member of the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®. A self-proclaimed computer geek, John is talented at developing real estate websites, videos, photography, blogs, search engine optimization and other technical skills essential to marketing and selling real estate in Springfield MO.
Together this dynamic team makes up TeamKnowles REALTORS®, Spouses Selling Houses! They are dedicated to doing what it takes to sell your home in the greater Springfield real estate market, or help you purchase a home that fits your particular needs. Give TeamKnowles a call today; you’ll be glad you did!
Quick Homes Search: