Ten Great Reasons To Buy A Home In Springfield Missouri!
1. Quality of life – a home provides more stability and security for you and your loved ones.
2. Pride of home ownership – it’s your personal haven and you’re your own landlord.
3. Historically low interest rates – around 5.25% in Missouri
4. Tax Credits – U.S. government provides a special $8,000 incentive for qualifying first-time buyers and $6500 for homeowners in their current home for five years.
5. Appreciation potential – Buy while homes are affordable and your home investment can grow in value.
6. Equity buildup and debt pay down – homeowners enjoy a much higher net worth than renters.
7. Leverage – where else can you buy an investment of this magnitude with relatively little money down?
8. Tax deduction advantages – property tax and mortgage interest write-offs
9. Tax exemption – up to $500,000 per couple or $250,000 per person on sale of a primary residence in the United States
10. The real cost of renting – at $800 per month, with the average
6 percent rental increase per year, you will pay $126,536 over a 10-year period but have zero ownership of the property.
About The Authors: Betty Knowles is a full-time REALTOR® with Southwest Missouri Realty in Springfield, MO She also served as President of Women’s Council Of REALTORS® in Southwest Missouri. Betty’s genuine passion is helping people buy and sell homes in Springfield, Ozark, Nixa, and surrounding communities.
John Knowles is likewise a REALTOR® with Southwest Missouri Realty and a member of the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®. John is also a FAA part 107 certified drone pilot to get those amazing shots and videos of our properties!
Together this dynamic team makes up TeamKnowles REALTORS®, Spouses Selling Houses! They are dedicated to doing what it takes to sell your home in the greater Springfield real estate market, or help you purchase a home that fits your particular needs. Give TeamKnowles a call today; you’ll be glad you did!
Quick Homes Search: